Monday, March 11, 2013

More pages from Beatlemania teen magazines

More pictures from mid 1960's teen magazines. 

I was born in 1970 so Beatlemania was a bit before my time but through the years I've read every Beatle biography I could get my hands on. 
I picked these up at a record show I was selling at recently, having read about those old guys, The Beatles, having been teen pop stars at some point in the past is way different than holding artifacts from that time period.

  I'm quite sure I read them with a similar giddy excitement of a 16 year old in 1965....    







I don't remember Frankie lighting up a smoke on the beach in any of his flicks with Annette...    


          I don't think that finding "the right girl" was really a priority for Richard Chamberlain... 











John Jr. is known as Julian to my generation... 























No comments:

Post a Comment