Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Vintage Alaska Graveyard Photos (early 1900's)

I found these on the University of Washington web site while searching for something spooky and Halloween-ie-ish to post here. These photos are in actuality far more hauntingly beautiful than they are creepy but I found them so interesting that I thought they are worth sharing anyway. I spend a lot of my computer time primarily on business realted stuff but I am now wondering what other vintage wonderments are out there waiting to be unearthed (no graveyard pun intended, ok, maybe a little intended... : ) I really need to set aside a little bit of time each week to look things up simply for my own amusement and not just to try and retail price a thing in our collections... -Laura






No comments:

Post a Comment